Face #5: Brian Sedita

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog, after a month.
Today, I want to discuss face number 5: Brian Sedita, a friend of mine that runs a Broadway Podcast called "Page to Stage"
He came in earlier this month and wanted to talk about his experience with Broadway and musical theater in general, and then why he wanted to start a podcast in the first place.
So here it is:
He told us that he had always been obsessed with Broadway since he was a kid. He did some shows in middle school and high school and I think he went in as a theater major to Montclair State University. As he went on with his life and studied the world of Broadway, he noticed the secret, lesser known world of what goes on behind the scenes.
Personally, I thought it was really cool. I'd always been a fan of Broadway and to learn about the secret world behind the stage was eyes opening. It's not just a business about actors and musicians, but producers and tech people and everything else.

EDIT: I THOUGHT I POSTED THIS- IT WAS IN MY DRAFTS 

Comments

Popular Posts